Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The many faces of Miss Muffin

I'm proud to say I have many many names for Margaret, besides just Margaret. I have called her sugar bear, baby bear, muffin bear, muffin, cupcake, Margie, and Margie bear since the day she was born. Poor thing probably has no idea what her real name is. Charlie has always called her Margaret, as has my Mom and Lala, so hopefully she will be able to distinguish her real name soon.

She is attempting to make "real sounds" like laaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but nothing note worthy. It makes me happy when she is at least trying to say what I'm saying. I constantly say MaMa, Dada, Baba and Lala. I have a feeling she will say Dada first because Charlie catches her eye constantly. I still say we are BOTH her favorites.

Below are the many faces of Miss Muffin over the past week. Melt my heart baby girl.


 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment