Tuesday, May 10, 2016

FIVE Months

At five months, Margaret has hit some big milestones (in my opinion). She now weighs 15 pounds, can sleep soundly from about 7:30pm till about 6:30am, sometimes till 7am. I am normally up most mornings around 6am getting the day started before our little sweet pea wakes up. After she's up, my feet are 100 miles an hour.

Her Typical Day
6:30am awake- feed
8am - carrots, applesauce or sweet potatoes
8:30ish - nap
10:30ish - feed
11:30ish/Noon - carrots, apple sauce or sweet potatoes
12:30pm - nap
1:30pm- feed
awake and playful till about 3:30
3:30pm nap
4:30ish feed (this feeding is about to drop)
awake and playful till bedtime
7pm - bath & bed

Her naps are starting to get shorter and shorter. She will maybe nap a total of 3 - 3.5 hours during the day, with her longest nap in the morning.

During the day her playtime consists of the exersaucer, sassy jumper, outside swing, play mat, bumbo seat, and her stroller (facing forward now.) She is rolling over all over the place. If I walk out of the room for a minute and come back in, she's halfway across the room. It's a hoot! She's got a long time before crawling but it's funny to watch her cock her legs up and stretch them back out in an effort to move. Poor thing gets frustrated and may even start crying sometimes.

Loves:
Reading (Foot book, Little Blue Truck (thanks, Champs), I'd know you anywhere my love (I always sob), anything Dr. Seuss.
Strolling
Her swing (outside)
Books
Putting anything in her mouth
Nap time in her crib
sleep suit
Mama and Daddy
squealing
Solid Food

I snapped a few photos on Sunday for her five month pictures. I still can't decide what month she has changed the most. I've browsed through a few of her photos recently, and maybe two to three months.

















No comments:

Post a Comment