Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My First Mother's Day Weekend

So all you new Mamas out there, how special was your first Mothers's Day? This past weekend with family and my daughter, Margaret, was splendid! Charlie made Mother's Day very special for me, and I am so thankful.

For Mother's Day Margaret bought me a Jawbone, another brand of the very familiar Fitbit! I've slightly become obsessed with it and look forward to calculating my steps, exercise and sleep activity. Thank you, Margaret! We will have so much fun on our bike rides, walks and runs.

Charlie and I hosted our sweet families for Mother's Day serving a spiral ham, broccoli salad, potato salad, rolls and a delicious cake from cookies and cups. I made her praline bundt cake, and loved the icing on top! :)

My parents spent the weekend with us, and boy did we have fun Saturday playing with Margaret all day. We tried out her new swing, enjoyed dining al fresco for lunch, and Charlie and I enjoyed an evening to ourselves at a wedding.

Margaret continues to make me smile, everyday, and I am thankful for this precious gift.



























No comments:

Post a Comment