Friday, May 13, 2016

A very special birthday

Some of you who read this may think I dote on my husband to much, but to be honest with you, he deserves it. Today is his day, his BIRTHDAY! My parents and extended family always made and still make a HUGE deal out of birthdays, and the older I get, I think it's important to make one feel special on their birthday. The Lord does not promise us tomorrow, so enjoy everyday and every year to the fullest. Thank you Lord for another wonderful year with my husband.

He's 33 today, as I'm sure he wouldn't mind me telling everyone, and to be three years older than me, I have WAY more gray hair than he does.

Happy Birthday to someone who is more than my husband, but a man who leads, is slow to speak, and puts others before himself. Here are a few reasons why you are special to so many people...

You are humble, generous, self-sacrificing, motivated, not easily angered, slow to speak, quick to listen, a friend, a husband, a father, a brother, a son, a grandson, a son-in-law, a cousin, a leader, you are wise, you are loving, thorough instructor, you are spiritual, you seek things above, and not things here on earth, you are patient, and you always give thanks. Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday to you, my husband, and Margaret's Daddy!








 
"Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." - John Chapt. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment