Monday, May 9, 2016

I must admit again, that the days keep getting better and better with Margaret. She is a ham, all the time! She laughs, giggles, screams (not from being upset, but more like squealing out of excitement), can roll everywhere, is facing forward in the stroller, eating stage 1 foods (applesauce and bananas), and sleeps from 7:30pm till about 6:30am/7ish. It is glorious, I am very very thankful.

She truly has brought a mountain of joy to our lives, and Charlie and I relish in spending the evenings with her. Sometimes when I have a quiet moment before I go to bed, I often wonder what my days were like before she was born? I honestly have a hard time remembering...

I always wondered how I would adapt Margaret to our lifestyle of us both working full-time, enjoying time with friends, while still keeping up our hobbies. Miraculously we make it work, while both of us still spend time doing things we love, and often times Miss Marg is on my hip or in the stroller.

The transition back to work has been better than I expected, but of course I miss her during the day. The last few weekends have been spent at home enjoying time with family and friends. Some pics below!










No comments:

Post a Comment