Monday, May 16, 2016

Our Sweet Baba

Another fun weekend for the books! Baba came and stayed with us ALL weekend, and we were so sad to see her leave on Sunday. My sweet Mama is my best friend, and I wish she lived close by. Even though she's only an hour and 45 minutes away, its just to far for me. However, when she comes, we make the most of it!

We started off the week celebrating Charlie's birthday, ALL.WEEK.LONG. Margaret and I met Dada for supper at Za's, gave him his birthday presents, and sang Happy Birthday to him. He spent his birthday weekend playing in a golf tournament, so when BaBa came, there was no rest for the weary! We enjoyed many long walks, giggles, playtime, the Forest Acres Festival and Happy Hour. Charlie and I had two date nights to celebrate his birthday weekend, as we enjoyed the member/guest band party on Friday and a late dinner at Rosso on Saturday. We love with BaBa comes to play!

Pictures below are from Ms. Dot and our week/weekend celebrating Charlie's birthday!


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment