Monday, June 13, 2016

Six Month Update

Margaret celebrated her half birthday on Friday, June 10th in Murrells Inlet with my family. After a short battle with the stomach bug, Charlie and I were ready for a vacation. Little did we know that little miss would be battling a horrible cold a few days later, but she quickly recovered at the beginning of the trip, so a good time was had by all!

A lot has changed over the past four weeks with Margaret, or at least I think so. One of the most noticeable differences is her fear of Charlie or me leaving the room. She absolutely welcomes visitors, but one of us must be present. I'm hoping she grows out of this, as I have heard this is pretty common around this age.

At six months:
She babbles all the time
Has a very high pitched scream - laughing and/or crying
Is eating all types of baby foods (loves peaches and bananas the best)
Can almost sit up by herself
Can roll all over the place
Is sleeping soundly for almost 12 hours
Can sleep in the sleep suit or sack.
Loves the pool
Has 3 naps a day (morning being her longest)
Having 4 bottles per day, and 3 solid feedings
Loves Church nursery
Prefers to eat books while I read to her
Wearing size 3 diapers
Wearing anywhere from 6 month to 12 month clothes
Loves grabbing all kinds of toys, foods, anything in her reach
Exersaucer is a must

I snapped a few photos of her after Church yesterday in honor of her 6 months!


















 


 
We ended the weekend with a bang taking Margaret to the pool for the first time, and she loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment