Monday, June 13, 2016

Lyerly Beach Week!

The Lyerly Clan just got back from a week long trip to Garden City Beach. The weather was perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing trip. I chuckle, as I just typed this because with a six month old there isn't a lot of relaxing, but the odds were for me because there were 9 adults and 1 child. :)

My parents rented a house on the inlet, which was perfect for us to have access to the water for kayaking, fishing and watching the sunset. Margaret had a terrible cold at the beginning of the trip, but with medication and rest, she was ready and back to her old self by Tuesday.

You can't go to Murrells Inlet without a dinner at the good ol' Lee's Inlet Kitchen, where we happened to stumble upon on Monday evening for my Dad's 60th Birthday. As an enormous gift, my Mom stayed behind to watch Margaret because she was not feeling well for an evening out on the town. Throughout the week we enjoyed grilling out, kayaking, reading, relaxing, beach afternoons, walking, running, biking and good ol' southern fried seafood. I had a wonderful time, and can't wait to go back.

After purchasing a very expensive fancy camera, I find myself still using my iPhone. I am destined to keep our Nikon with me, but as a lot of photographers told me, nothing beats your camera phone! I'm pretty sure all of these were taken with my iPhone.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment