Saturday, September 20, 2014

Kickstart the Weekend

Yesterday, was a very special day for us besties. Lizzie, Lauren, Landrum, Ali D, Ali C, Kate and me all enjoyed an afternoon together with our precious little ones. When I say "our" no, I do not have any children, but these little babies are all ours because we are their aunts!

I met Caroline Lylte Bowe and Elaine Grace Barber for first time yesterday. Caroline was exactly 1 month old, and looks exactly like her daddy. She has Lizzie's beautiful eyes, and was so sweet to hold. Lainey, was exactly 6 days old, and I enjoyed an afternoon with her by myself for a few hours before the other girls got there. I learned so much about newborns in the first 2 hours I was there. I am so happy for the two new additions to the group! I am so thankful they are healthy and their mamas are doing great.

We also celebrated Kent's 30th birthday, as I know this is by far his best birthday! Happy Birthday Kent, and welcome to the world, Lainey!

Early afternoon snuggles

Happy 30th Kent

Lainey & Lainey

Close up

Girls with our girls... we are just missing sweet Baby Mack and Ejoye!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment