Sunday, September 14, 2014

Anna Banana Turns 7

I can't believe Anna is turning 7 on September 26th! She is a very special little girl, and I knew it the moment I met her 5 years ago. She wasn't quite 2 when I met her, but she was running around in August of 2009 in her diaper, wearing a Santa Hat at her LaLa's, aka, Polly Mimms. (I will never forget this moment)

Anna is brilliant, patient, sensitive, loving and very competitive. She loves her family, and I think she loves her Uncle Charlie and Aunt Mel. :) She always wants to sit in between us at restaurants, and enjoys riding with us in our car wherever we are going. She engages in our adult conversations, so you must always pay attention to what you are saying!

I have enjoyed watching her grow into a little girl. She always make me smile when I see her, and she always welcomes me with a big hug.

Charlie, LaLa, and I "surprised" Anna this weekend with an early birthday visit on Friday evening. We left Cola town after work, and made it to Chapel Hill around 9pm.  Anna was so surprised to see us knocking at the door, and quickly changed her mood from being exhausted to being overly excited. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the birthday girl, as I look forward to watching her continue to grow into a beautiful, caring young lady. We love you, Anna Banana.


Anna's Soccer Game on Saturday morning

Before dinner Saturday night

The Stoddards



Enjoying the Japanese Restaurant!

Toland loved the birthday cake
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment