Monday, September 15, 2014

Elaine Grace Barber - September 13, 7:59pm

One of my dearest and most genuine friends had her first baby on Saturday evening. I loved waking up to her text on Saturday morning at 5:50am saying she was at the hospital.

I waited all day, with much anticipation, on her arrival. I literally had my phone with me ALL day! The text finally came through a little after 8pm, and the precious angel weighed 7lbs 11oz. Elaine Grace Barber is her name, but "Lainey," is what she will go by.

Lainey, we have prayed and enjoyed watching you grow over the last 9 months. You are an angel, and are so very blessed to be born into the family God has chosen for you. Your parents are Godly, humble, and so very caring. Charlie and I look forward to being apart of your life. We love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment