Friday, August 26, 2016

Second week of school

I think Margaret is enjoying her class and classmates. Margaret has been happy as a clam the last few afternoons when I have picked her up. I'm sure she has had her moments during the day, but it makes me smile knowing she is happy at least some of the day. I love calling her name when I walk in, her head immediately pops up and a big grin with four little teeth (soon to be six) face me head on!


The teachers told me she is having a hard time falling asleep for her morning nap. She's "to busy" they say, "watching the other children." I wonder if she is going to have a fear of missing out? Still makes me laugh just a bit to know she's busy watching the world turn and doesn't have time to sleep.


She's been a joy in the evenings, but bed time continues to creep a little earlier each night.


So thankful for the pictures below of her playing at school. She even made the weekly newsletter!




















No comments:

Post a Comment