Wednesday, September 7, 2016

First infection

The end of Margaret's second week of school was a low point for us. She developed a tummy bug and a double ear infection, all in three days of each other.


Being our first child, we didn't realize she was sick with the tummy bug and double ear infection until she was having full blown symptoms. Margaret, like most babies I assume, is pretty resilient. As I type this, we are still battling a very runny nose, but she is on the mend.


We finished our third full week of school last week, right before Tropical Storm Hermine made landfall in SC. We lost power at our house for a few hours, but I was so thankful for the rain!


A quick trip to Charleston to visit family and friends was planned for our Labor Day Weekend. We didn't plan anything to adventuresome because Charlie and I are headed out of town for a trip, just the two of us. I will be sure to share photos when we return.


Margaret is officially "scooting," and I'm not prepared for this! She can scoot about two to three feet, then she gives up and starts screaming. I'm so bad at this because I go and pick her up. I can't stand when she cries, as I know I'm creating a spoiled little baby, but I can't help it! I promise I will let her be, so she can continue to develop and learn she doesn't have to be with her mama all the time! This mama just loves to hold and give kisses.


Sick as can be on a Saturday morning


After three days of medicine and no more fever, back to school




3rd visit to the doc


In Charleston with my friend, Molly Bullwinkel


Visiting the first Ms. Margaret











Protesting bed time, and scooting around the floor at 8:45pm












No comments:

Post a Comment