Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Nine Months

Wow, this age is truly something else. Candidly speaking, they soak up everything they see and hear. It's a miracle that at the mere age of nine months, Margaret knows her name, understands that Charlie is Dada and I am Mama. She produces a little smirk/smile when I show her pictures of Charlie and me from our wedding and just various pictures around the house. She understands turning a page in a book leads to something fun on the next page. She loves peek-a-boo and someone holding her. She stares us down during meal time making sure she won't be skipped on a few servings of whatever we are having.

Margaret has six teeth, yes, six teeth! I'm not sure this is "normal" but what is normal for a baby? They are all so different. She is scooting from corner to corner, but i'ts not quite your typical crawling. She is more or less doing the army crawl with movement from one leg. She hasn't quite realized how to get her left leg up underneath her. I'm so thankful at the age of nine months she is still a sleeper. I know there will come a phase when she may not sleep soundly, but I am beyond thankful she sleeps now. I'll take a full night over little nap times during the day.  

She is eating all kinds of foods and playing with all kinds of different toys. She has made many new friends at school, and I know this because when I drop her off in the mornings she is grunting and panting to be put down, so she can go play with her friends.

I took these images a few days before our trip after her morning nap. The lighting wasn't the best, but I sure love her expressions. Thank you Lord for sweet baby Margaret. 












No comments:

Post a Comment