Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A recap in pictures

I want to compare Margaret's photos over the past eight months. I still can't decide what month I've seen the most change as far as appearance and growth goes. Maybe outlining the photos below will help me determine what month she showed the greatest change.


Recap month by month:






One month - I remember taking this picture on a Sunday morning about 8am. My parents were in town because Charlie flew to Arizona for the National Championship. I didn't want to be by myself, so I requested my parents come visit and take me back to Mooresville, so I could spend a few days up there with family. This was also Cradle Roll at Church, but we missed because I could barely function. Margaret was up the entire night. I was proud of myself for being awake at 8am dressed, ready to get pictures of her for her One Month.

Two Months- Sweet little Margaret couldn't sit up yet, but she stayed put just for a second while I snapped a picture. I was still enjoying maternity leave and spending my whole day with her.

Three Months - Margaret started smiling at this point. She was so loving during this picture session and finally started sleeping through the night.

Four months - I remember taking this picture on a Friday night before we went over to Kathleen's for Happy Hour. She was on a new schedule at this point and couldn't stay up past 8pm. She was ready for bed by 7:30pm!


Five Months - This was taken Mother's Day Weekend, and she giggled all day.

Six Months - I took this the day we came home from the beach with my family. She battled a minor cold at the beach, so I didn't want to take any pictures for her "six months" while we were there.  She is trying to sit up by herself in his picture.

Seven Months - Probably my favorite picture of the month photos, this was taken after church on a Sunday, and she was sitting up by herself at this point. She is a very happy baby!

Eight Months- Her defiant personality is coming out just a bit in this photo scene. She is very aware of her surroundings and who we are.









No comments:

Post a Comment