Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A few weekends with my besties

The pictures below contain many many words I often cannot express, and the last few weekends summarize our delight visiting with our closest friends and family.


Margaret continues to bring joy to my life in so many new ways. She is babbling when I ask her questions. She points to her pumpkins when I say "where is your pumpkin?" I ask her "where her ball is, where are the cars, where is Mama, where is Dada," and she points and giggles.


She loves her class at Eastminster, and I love her teachers! They are so genuine, and I can tell they truly love being around children. LaLa and BaBa both have seen Margaret a lot the past few weeks, and she has enjoyed having special visitors.


Margaret, Charlie and I enjoyed a weekend in Isle of Palms with my best friends a few weeks ago. Everyone brought their children, and I can honestly say we had a lovely time. The weather was perfect, everyone was on their own schedule, and mass confusion didn't exist. The children were so well behaved and loved playing with one another. Lizzie's two children, Emerson and Caroline, loved holding Margaret and playing with her. It was the sweetest.


Charlie and I also enjoyed a weekend away to Clemson, to witness the victory of Clemson beating Louisville. We gathered again, just the besties this time, no babies on Lake Hartwell.


And in between, we've attended the Greek Festival, happy hours with friends, visiting family and play dates.


I hope our Margaret sure knows how much she's loved.


































No comments:

Post a Comment