Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Breathing Room

I thought I would title this post "breathing room" after our Sunday school class at church has been studying Andy Stanley's Breathing Room mini series. It fits perfect with our life right now, as Charlie and I agree we barely have any breathing room from working full time, taking care of Margaret, and all the other responsibilities that come along with being a wife, husband, mother and father. (Hence a long hiatus from my sweet little blog)

It's the most wonderful gift, but boy have we had barely any breathing room. That's why I haven't shared some of our photos in a while. I am finally almost finished with Margaret's photo album, it only took me eight months to start, but it helps getting up at 5:00am some mornings to get a few things accomplished off my to -do list.

Margaret is officially a crawler, however, she still prefers the army crawling method over any method of getting around. She is starting to pull up, and it's the cutest thing watching her little chubby legs push with all their might. 

At school they have been studying apples and pumpkins. She can point to all her pumpkins in the house, as we have at least 7, and she can say "apppp" when I say apple to her. They studied apples for two weeks at school, sang songs about them and did an activity with applesauce. 


Our adventures over the past three weeks have taken us to Mooresville for a family reunion, Players birthday party in Bishopville and the SC State Fair.


My little muffin is getting so big, and her "reddish" hair is growing rapidly!


































































No comments:

Post a Comment