Monday, February 29, 2016

11 Weeks & Back to Work!

Margaret is 11 weeks and will be 12 weeks this Thursday. She has changed so much over the past two weeks. She is busting out of her swaddle, so its time to drop it. I've read so many things about how to properly drop the swaddle, so we are embarking on the dreaded swaddle drop this week. I am having Nanny Dorothy (I'll write a post about her soon) drop it for naps this week and our plan is to take it away at night starting Wednesday or Thursday, if not sooner.

This week:
  • She still loves sucking her hands.
  • She is laying on the boppy propped up on her stomach, perfect access to her hands!
  • Loves to be held, loves kisses and bath time.
  • Loves sitting on the front porch, going for walks, being read too.
  • She is sleeping through the night (Consists of going to bed around 8:30pm and waking up around 5:45am. She should be sleeping till about 7am, but she is getting out of swaddle and its waking her up).
When she smiles back at us, I just melt. I know she knows us and knows our voices. This weekend, when Charlie and I were in Charleston for a quick little getaway, I did face time with her and she smiled when she heard my voice. I don't think she could see me on the phone, but I knew she heard my voice.

We have a busy March/April coming up! Margaret's 3 month, My 3-0th bday, our 3 year anniversary, girls weekend to Seabrook, Easter and her Baptism! Come on spring, we can't wait for all the memories!

Afternoon play session

Afternoon snuggles after work!

Mrs. Dorothy the sweetest Nanny!

Weekend with Gdaddy and Baba!

Perfect weekend getaway!

Bath time is my favorite!

Daddy's girl

Don't know what we would do without you, Ms. Margaret


Strolling

Out of the swaddle, again!
 
Playing with Gdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment