Monday, March 14, 2016

Our sweet little angel is 3 Months!

Miss Margaret turned 3 months old on March 10th, the same day I left to go to Seabrook for girls weekend. I had MIXED emotions about girls weekend, as I was looking forward to seeing each one of my dearest friends, but I was also a little blue because I had just started back work and my time is precious with my little angel. I try to cherish every second.

However, I had a wonderful time in Seabrook, spent two nights with the girls, but cut the trip short, so I could be home Saturday evening to enjoy the evening routine and a fun dinner out with my little family.

3 month update:
Loves to sing, coo, giggle, and SMILE!
Loves her daddy and me! Especially knows our voices.
Sleeping in the miracle sleep suit, swaddle is officially gone!
Sleeping from 8:30ish/pm until 6:30ish/am.
Feeding 3x per day, wake up, 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:45pm and 7:45pm. Still following Moms-on-Call schedule.
Loves her spa treatment - aka bath time.
Loves being outside. Absolutely, LOVES being outside.
Loves to put ANYTHING in her mouth.
LOVES TO BE HELD. ALL THE TIME. But I admit, I can't put her down.

What I love the most:
  • Her smiling back at us, knowing our voices, singing to me, and her in a basic onesie. We have so many clothes, but I honestly love her in a carters onesie. She is the cutest!
  • Her miracle sleep suit. She looks like the Michelin man in it.
  • Every morning and every evening - the time I get to spend with her.
  • Love taking her for a run. She is content - looking up at the trees and listening to the birds.
  • Love taking her to church and showing her off.
  • Love dressing her in old vintage clothing.
  • Love when Charlie is home, and its just the 3 of us. Every second is heaven on earth.
Below are pictures from the past 3 weeks.




Margaret eating her baptism gown.

Before her nightly spa treatment.

Watching Mama get ready








On a run, eating her blanket

Margaret's boyfriend, Jack



 

Probably one of my favorite pictures of her.
 

 











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment