Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Weekend

As I'm typing this, our sweet Margaret, now almost 16 weeks, has allergies! She is EXACTLY like her father. To this day, I have never had issues with allergies, but poor Margaret can't breathe! However, she acts like nothing is wrong and continues her day just smiling away and putting every single thing into her mouth!
 
We had a wonderful Easter weekend in Mooresville. I CANNOT believe I forgot to take pictures of all of us dressed up for church, so I did not get one single picture of us at church or Margaret with her Easter basket. I did remember to get the camera out for Mama's Easter luncheon, and boy was it delicious. Margaret was a ham all weekend, and slept wonderfully in her crib at BaBa's house.
 
Mama made Spiral Ham, Broccoli Salad, Potato Salad, Macaroni & Cheese, Deviled Eggs, a green salad, rolls and lots of desserts! We had quite the crowd with our family and Adams' girlfriends parents. Margaret enjoyed being held all weekend, and was shown lots of love.
 
I will note, we played musical chairs during the church service, Margaret was singing with the choir and couldn't quite settle herself. Charlie and I enjoyed listening to the service in the Chapel downstairs! :)










Poor Margaret battling her allergies.


 
I had to re-create this picture, since I didn't get one of her with her Easter basket. Most of the candy and goodies are already gone. :( BaBa did get Margaret a beautiful silver bracelet for her baptism to wear.

 
Sweet cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment