Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Four Months!

Miss Margaret turned four months on Sunday, April 10th. I snapped a few pictures for her four month photo shoot on Friday after I got home from work. She was in a great mood after her afternoon nap and "supper feed," so I knew she would be a ham while taking photos.

One of my dearest friends, Ali, bought her the outfit she is wearing in the photos. I absolutely love the pink, and plan to get it monogrammed! Just haven't had a chance!

On Sunday, the 10th, Charlie and I went to the Masters. (My very first time!) I could write an entire blog post about it, but don't have time. It was absolutely unbelievable. Heaven on Earth. The lush vegetation, delicious simple southern food, and being able to nearly touch the professional golfers during their tee shots and putts, was a once in a lifetime experience.

Miss Margaret
I know this sounds cliche, but I have truly enjoyed every single day with Margaret. Each day keeps getting better and better. She is very aware of her surroundings, who I am, who Charlie is, our voices, when she's about to eat, when I step out of the room, when it's bath time, bed time and who her new visitors are. She is very keen on keeping her schedule, and it's pretty much the same every day.

Her Schedule
6:30/7am - Awake and Feed
Playful until about 9am
9am - nap
10:30 - Feed
Playful until about 12:30ish
12:30ish - nap
1:30/2ish - feed
Playful until nap at 3:30ish
5pm- Feed then awake until bath at 7:15!
Feed & asleep by 7:45pm.

Playtime
She is not quite rolling over from back to stomach, but she can roll over from stomach to back. She loves grabbing for her toys, picking them up and putting them in her mouth. She loves playing on her colorful floor mat, when I read to her, and sing to her. She also loves loves loves to be held, and "assist" me with the house chores. She and I both love rocking on the front porch, going for runs with the Bob Stroller, and assists me with working in the yard. We've tried the Bumbo seat, (we have the ingenuity seat), not quite sure she likes it. We also have the Sassy Jumper that is starting to become a hit!

Nanny Dorothy is still watching Margaret, and we just adore her. She is an angel, and hopefully will be able to help us in the future if we have more children. Margaret got into Eastminster Day School, so she will start full-time in August. I'm a little apprehensive about it because I just love her being at home with Dorothy and getting her undivided attention. However, I know her being around other children will only improve her skills and vocabulary overtime. If anyone is looking for a Nanny, let me know. Dorothy wants to work for someone after us in August.

Her Favorite Books
Butterfly Kisses
What's wrong little Pookie
Go Dog Go
Pat the Bunny
Three Little Pigs
Brown Bear Brown Bear

Mama's favorite things
Her grinning at me constantly
Kicking her feet and cooing when she's on the playmat and her changing table
Bath time
Feeding
Kisses
Morning playtime and afternoon playtime

We have her four month doctors appointment on Thursday. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She's becoming a little chunkster! Also, I'm anxious to see what the Doctor says about starting rice cereal. I believe he's a fan of starting around four months. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this though. I may wait until mid-May.

Enjoy the pics below from the past two weeks!

Clara & Margaret have matching Lake Chairs!

































No comments:

Post a Comment