Monday, April 18, 2016

14 Pounds!

Margaret, Charlie and I had a wonderful weekend in Cola town. I can't remember the last time Charlie and I enjoyed an entire weekend together with Margaret, in Columbia, with just us. It was so nice to not have any big commitments, just a weekend of relaxing and having fun.

Margaret was exposed to lots of activities this past weekend. We took her to dinner with us to Za's on Friday evening. She loved sitting on the patio listening to the guitarist, and meeting so many people. She also enjoyed her first Soda City Farmers Market, Mack's 2nd Bday, Church on Sunday and lunch at Groucho's. While Dada played golf, Margaret and I visited Miss Billie and went for a long run. We also had a hotdog cookout Sunday evening!

I also dressed Margaret in her new bathing suit and beach hat. I wanted to make sure they were gonna fit for our beach vacations this year!

Just a side note, Margaret weighs 14 pounds! Doctor said I could go ahead and start rice cereal, but said to mix with water, not milk! :)

Me and my Sassy Jumper!

14 pounds at 4 months! (19 weeks)

Lunch with Dada at Tazikis after my shots!

Not feeling well after my shots

Jamming out on the patio at Za's


Soda City
 
With my buddy, Jack

Happy Bday, BB!

Fits perfect!

Visiting Mrs. Billie


Trying rice cereal for the first time! Success!
4.18.16

Precious muffin in her watermelon suit!


No comments:

Post a Comment