Tuesday, February 16, 2016

One Month Photos!!

When Margaret turned one month on Sunday, January 10th, I remember waking up feeling exhausted. She had what I like to call a crazy night. She woke up three times (once to hunger and the other two times probably because she wanted to talk). Poor Charlie had a flight to catch to the National Championship out of Columbia at 5am, so he was feeling good and rested since he accompanied her on her late night chats. I, however, had feeding duty.

I took these photos of her Sunday morning before Cradle Roll at church. I had planned to go to Cradle Roll with my parents and Margaret but because of the crazy night, I decided to lounge in my pajamas and drink coffee with my parents. We spent the next few days in Mooresville while Charlie was in Arizona.

At this point we were still on the 2-4 week schedule of Moms on Call.
She was smiling at us, kicking her feet and constantly moving her arms!
She did not like tummy time, but loved laying on her elephant mat looking up at the gadgets above.

Below are pictures of our sweet Margaret Mimms being silly in her crib at ONE MONTH!














No comments:

Post a Comment