Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fun October

The month of October was very special for Charlie and me. I spent a weekend in Richmond visiting family, Charlie and I went to our first Clemson game of the season, we spent a few days in Greenville visiting friends and seeing new babies, we went to Woodlands Plantation the last weekend in October, visited family in Bishopville and in Mooresville, and most importantly we have been very involved in two new bible studies.

Life is so sweet, and I am so thankful God put Charlie in my life. Below are a few pictures of the last month. Our calendar is full the next 7 weeks leading up to Christmas. I am so thankful our 2nd year of marriage has been a true blessing.

A scripture lesson I read the other morning and loved... something to think about.

1 Corinthians 16:13 "Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be men of courage, be strong.

 







 







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment