Monday, October 13, 2014

Clemson Weekend

Charlie and I decided last minute to go to the Clemson game on Saturday. We typically are not last minute people, (well maybe he is, but I am definitely not, I know what I am doing 6 weeks from now,) but we decided to go last minute since I was in Greenville for work on Thursday & Friday. After my conference Friday morning, I spent the afternoon with Lauren and precious Lainey. I also got to spend time with Ali Poole and Millan! :) These babies make me happy! Friday evening we all made it out to Fall for Greenville and had a great time. Since I was adamant on getting to Clemson early, Charlie and I were asleep before midnight.

Clemson is a place that is very near and dear to my heart. Although I did not meet Charlie until after college, we both shared the same experience as we both were active in Greek Life and enjoyed the full Clemson experience. I am so thankful he and I are both Clemson grads, as it makes football season that much more fun! :)





 





No comments:

Post a Comment