Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Girls Weekend

I'm so thankful this Holiday Season for my wonderful friends. I met each of these girls my freshmen year, one of whom, was my pot luck roommate. (Ali) It's amazing to watch our friendships grow, and I am so genuinely thankful for each of them. We are all so very different but all so much alike.

Over the past 10 years I have enjoyed each stage of our friendships. The most special time, in my opinion, is right now. Watching your friends become mothers is so touching. I have enjoyed becoming an Aunt several times, and look forward to watching these precious angels grow.

This past weekend we had another girls weekend at Wild Dunes but this time we brought our precious children. I was lucky enough to be able to make it to IOP early in the afternoon on Friday to enjoy lunch at Poe's with a few of the girls and babies. Friday we ordered in pizza for dinner and enjoyed an afternoon/evening of bonding.

Saturday morning we were up early and enjoyed a nice long walk around Wild Dunes. We ended the walk with a brief trip to the beach, so Lainey could check out the ocean. Saturday afternoon we enjoyed brunch at Taco Mamacita's. I enjoyed a light salad, so I could make room for Chef Melinda, who cooked for us on Saturday night! Great times were had by all!

Brunch at High Cotton in Greenville a few weeks back

Baptism of sweet Millan Gray

Lainey & Millan

Lainey, Mack & Millan

Besties on the beach

Loving on my best girl

& again

Chef Melinda P, follow her in insta! Food is amazing!

Before Supper

Sweet good night kisses to Mack


No comments:

Post a Comment