Tuesday, July 15, 2014

This past weekend Lauren and Kent came to town, and I enjoyed every minute of our weekend together. They got to Columbia bright and early on Saturday morning, so Charlie and Kent could play golf, while Lauren and I enjoyed a nice, hot, long walk followed by lunch with Mere, Olivia, Julia, and Champs. It's so fun to dine with little ones as there is always something funny to watch, and of course, lots of commotion. We dined at Taziki's in Columbia, one of my fave's followed by an afternoon of hanging out by the pool. The only way to beat the heat in Columbia is to be near water!

Lauren and Kent had a wedding Saturday evening, so Charlie and I headed to Nat and Kathleen's for another wonderful meal. We topped the weekend off with church on Sunday and lunch at DiPrato's. Charlie and I enjoyed a nice long walk Sunday afternoon and our Sunday night tradition of salad and pizza from the one and only, Pizza Joint.

.

This is the cutest video of Olivia in the water, she absolutely loved laying on her back
 
Love the baby bump

Kat and I sending our selfie to Ejoye in wine country
 

No comments:

Post a Comment