Monday, July 21, 2014

I convinced Ejoye to finally try RPM with me on Saturday morning. It is my all time favorite work out because it is 45 minutes of high energy, intervals, and lots of sweat. I "try" to cycle at least 3 times a week mixed in with a little weight lifting. After cycle, I tried my first ever Yoga class, which I absolutely loved. I have always had trouble with my lower back and legs, as I am so thankful I tried this class for the first time. My goal is to go to Yoga once a week to stretch my lower back and legs.

After our morning workout(s) Ejoye and I were a little overjoyed at meeting Baby Mack for the first time. Below are a few pictures of our visit with this 1 week old nugget.

Saturday afternoon, we tried the Tasty Tomato Festival. I was too busy socializing that I did not try any tomatoes....


Below are a few pictures from the weekend.

Sweet Baby Mack at 1 week old

Precious Mama and her sweet new little BOY

Snuggles with Aunt Eje

Snuggles with Aunt Mel

Snuggles with his SuSu

Tasty Tomato Festival

Charlie loving on sweet Champs

Sunday Tradition - Pizza, this time, homemade! & On the Big Green Egg!
 


New cabinets were installed on Sunday afternoon. Need different hinges for a few of them.

Yay!

Final product on the BGE!

1 comment:

  1. 1 - I want my dinner when get to come to your house to be pizza on BGE!!!
    2 - I love this pic of C & C!! :)
    3 - Kitchen is looking sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete