Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A nice little labor day

When I think of Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day, I think of family and friends. Over the past several years, Charlie and I have been blessed to be able to spend these Holidays with our family and friends. Even though we are more "beach people" we always enjoy going to the Lake with our family. We spent part of the weekend with the Mimms family on Lake Watere and the rest of the long weekend with the Lyerly family on Lake Norman. My parents are currently undertaking several large lake house reno projects, as I am excited to hopefully see the end of these project by next summer. They are building a new dock, a new deck and updating the inside of the house. The dock is a huge undertaking, in which my Dad ulimately decided to build himself, mainly because the lake level is down by more than six feet.

Below are a few pictures from the wekeend. It's hard to believe as I am typing this, we are approaching our due date in 3 short months. I continue to say my prayers, thanking the Lord for my health and energy. I couldn't feel better, however, it has been hard to watch the scale "tick" up. :)

The next two months are suprisingly filled with lots of travel and commitments. We are going to sweet Lainey's first birthday next weekend, Charlie is going on a guys weekend to Pinehurst, my girlfriends are hosting a baby shower, we have our baby class at the hospital, hoping to go to several Clemson games in October, another baby shower hosted by my Mom's friends, and a fun hunting trip with friends in November. We better get as much travel in as we can, as I know this will change shortly into December!!

As the nursery continues to come together, I will post pictures. I am so pleased with the way it has turned out. It's so serene!








Toland loved every second of the boat ride




Charlie, Sloan & Jen

Sweet Anna & Charlie tubing

Granny & Papaw's Birthday Celebration

Dock progress

Sunday night cruising



Updated photo of nursery


No comments:

Post a Comment