Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Miss Clara

Miss Clara Elizabeth is celebrating 6 weeks today. I have enjoyed holding her, feeding her, and learning to swaddle her. Ejoye has taught me so much over the past 6 weeks, that I feel I am some what ready to meet Miss Mimms!

I am so happy our precious girls will be 6 months apart, as I know Clara will teach Baby Mimms lots words and will be a blessing of a friend.

Below are a few pics of last nights dinner at the Weathers. Baby Ward Davis and Baby Mimms are right around two weeks apart! I wonder if they will stay that way??
Clara, Baby Ward and Baby Mimms (Bestie babies of 2015)

Eje, Ali & Clara

Baby Mimms & Baby Ward Davis - keep growing little ones, as your Mamas are so excited to meet you over the Holidays!

Sweet Miss Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment