Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bump Update (26-28 weeks)

This week marks our 28th week, as we will change to 29 this weekend. I passed the glucose test on Monday, so glad I don't have to eliminate carbs! That would be the death of me because of my extreme addiction to sugar. Doc said to keep up the good work cycling in the morning, but suggested to be "careful" with my weight. He is very strict and conservative and only wants me gaining 25lbs.... so I guess I will be doing a "low carb" diet.

In one of the pictures below, Charlie's co-worker asked him if I was carrying twins?! HaHa, no Christie, but it sure does look like it!

I also am so excited about my Columbia Baby Shower this weekend!! I CANNOT wait! My mama is coming into town this weekend to celebrate, as I can't wait to have a girls weekend with her and the besties!

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks
 
New little end table to match the dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment