Monday, June 29, 2015

Baby GIRL MIMMS!!

We had the absolute most fun weekend this past weekend. Ms. Polly came to visit us Friday evening and we ended the long work day at Za's. They have been closed for a while due to a long renovation, but the new food and atmosphere are a must try. Look forward to going back soon.

My parents joined in on the fun Saturday afternoon as we hosted everyone for supper on Saturday evening. We also had a good reason to celebrate not only finding out the gender of our baby but to celebrate Ms. Polly's birthday!

The pictures below are from the fun evening. I think the most shocked member of the family was my Mother, as she was CERTAIN it was a baby BOY!! Before Charlie and I found out the week before, I was certain it was a boy too because of all the old wives tales. (However, none of them were right for me, so I will not believe them next time!)

Sunday we all went to Eastminster followed by a delicious lunch at Groucho's. My parents helped clean out the "nursery" so it's all ready for us to start populating with baby gear! :)  














No comments:

Post a Comment