Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Charlie Mimms!

I hope Charlie had the best 32nd Birthday!! He was showered with a multitude of Birthday cards on Wednesday morning. My family loves Birthday cards and giving money, and he sure lucked up!


I enjoyed having a few friends over for dinner last night to celebrate his 32nd! We had my Mama's homemade lasagna and Polly's homemade Carrot Cake. Just to be clear,  but I did make the cake, and my sweet husband said it tasted just like his Mama's! Score!!

Charlie, I hope 32 is the best year yet! Love you!!!
Early morning Birthday photo









1 comment:

  1. That is great you celebrate and had fun. My husband is turning 30 this year and that is why I am looking for best event location rentals for celebrating his day. Do you have any helpful suggestion for me?

    ReplyDelete