Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kitchen Update

When I got home yesterday after our Board Meeting at work, I literally walked in the door and almost cried. We have been without a kitchen for a few weeks, and at times has been a little stressful for both Charlie and I. I'm a little OCD about things, and this kitchen is my new pride and joy.

This is our first home we have owned together, and every little detail from the grass, to our mature shrubs, exterior brick, hardwood floors, and paint are something I take great pride in. We bought this fixer upper in the Fall of 2012 before we were married, and I literally cannot describe the transformation that has taken place. The kitchen is truly the last upgrade we will probably do, and one that we have been saving for! Charlie loves to cook, so every detail was fully thought through. We have researched numerous designs online, talked with family and friends on their opinions, and ultimately visited every granite and kitchen store in Columbia. Charlie is our General Contractor since he's in construction, so this project is even extra special to him!

So enough about how excited I am, below are picture of the granite, sink and faucet installation. We chose Colonial White Granite, an extra large white Kohler sink, and a faucet designed by Danze- never heard of them, but a friend from Ferguson recommended the brand! I am well pleased!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment