Monday, July 27, 2015

Couch Family Vacay

Charlie and I spent the week before last with the Couch Family in NMB. We had the best time with family enjoying each others company and sharing many laughs. I also have a few pictures in here of my first visit with Clara, the day she was born, and a few bump pics. We have had a GREAT summer thus far, now time to buckle down and start prepping for Baby Mimms!!!

The nursery is well on its way, as we have our dresser, crib and glider! We're the process of getting the drapes and bedding made, and will definitely need some fun wall art. The color theme is light pink and white. Can't wait to show you some pictures very soon.

Its also hard to believe that Baby Ward Davis's shower is just around the corner. I remember in early May when Ali and I told each other we were expecting! Our due dates seemed so far away, and the thought of a baby shower was a joke! :) I look forward to showering Baby Ward on August 15th!! :)

Baby Clara the morning she was born!! Mama was healthy & looking amazing!!

Couch family vacay




Always enjoy dinner in Calabash


Sunday after our beach trip - exactly 20 weeks!

Baby Girl at 19 weeks!
We decided we are going to wait till the day she is born to name her.

Missed Miss Clara

Mr. Steve with his precious Granddaughter

I invited myself over for supper last week, so I could see Miss Clara again!
 
 

Sunday afternoon with Jbal, Ejoye andClara

No comments:

Post a Comment