Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Festivities

The last three weeks have been so much fun celebrating the Holidays. I'm hoping to get a new camera after Christmas, so I will have a lot better photos for my blog posts. This year we will be spending  Christmas with my family in Mooresville. Charlie and I are in charge of the smoked Ham (Charlie's smoked Ham is the best I have EVER had). Mama is hosting the entire family at her house and we will end the day with our traditional movie visit, in hopes to see Unbroken.

Friday we will be celebrating Mama's 56th Birthday at the Lake. She doesn't know this yet, but she is getting some very nice gifts this year! Ones she will be able to use for a long time! :)

Below are a few pics from the last few weekends. Again, once I get my NEW camera I will have a lot better pictures and more of them!

Holiday Market Preview Party

Polly and me at her College Friends Christmas Brunch

My work Christmas Party

Nat & Kathleen's Annual Christmas Party

The Living Nativity Play at Eastminster

The Nutcracker in Columbia with Anna

Ready to know what is under this tree! :)

Polly and Anna at the living Nativity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment