Friday, April 25, 2014

The Gourmet Club

Since I am married to a foodie, I thought it would be a great idea to start a small supper club with a few of our very close friends. This supper club is not your ordinary supper club, as we have two serious chefs! Each month the host couple is assigned with making appetizers, a main spread, dessert and a signature drink. When Charlie and I hosted back in February, he of course was in charge of the meal, and too bad I started this blog after we hosted. I promise to upload the recipes when we host again in May! I am looking forward to the months and years to come with this #tgc supper club.

So last night the Bakers hosted, pictured below in the center is Kathleen, the "2nd foodie" I am speaking of. She LOVES to cook and has the PATIENCE to create wonderful meals. Last night's spread was phenomenal. I am lobbying for supper clubs to be hosted on a Friday evening, as this girl had a hard time getting up to carry out my normal morning routine. Good friends, good food and good wine is a great mix, but not on a Thursday evening!


Elizabeth, Kathleen and myself, April Supper Club, hosted by the Bakers.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Mel!!! Your post is so sweet. Can't wait for next month--on a Friday! ;) love y'all!

    ReplyDelete