Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Margaret's "First" Christmas

Our "first" Christmas with Margaret was truly magical. I use the quotations for first, very loosely, as this is technically her second Christmas. I count this Christmas as her first because last year she was two weeks old, and I barely remember the celebration, and the days following the Christmas holiday were a blur.



We spent Christmas with both of our families this year, the Mimms/Couch's Christmas was celebrated a few days before Christmas Day and went spent the actual holiday with my parents. Below is a compilation of photos from a few different events, and I'm sad I didn't have any good photos of Christmas Day because our precious camera was still missing. I did take a few pictures Christmas morning but the rest of the day was busy chasing Margaret around, cooking and cleaning.



Happiest of New Year to each one of you. Excited for a new year, new beginnings and praying for a year of health and lots of beautiful memories.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment