Thursday, July 7, 2016

Freedom and A Milestone

This year's freedom day meant a little more to me than it normally has in years past. Margaret, our only child right now, has changed my life, my heart and my view on this world. Freedom means more to me now, and I am thankful we have the freedom of choices. Charlie and I have the freedom to raise our child in a free world. We are thankful to live in the U.S.A and are thankful that we can worship and believe whatever we chose. 


Margret continues to amaze me with her new developments each day. She is very keen on her surroundings, and loves when Charlie and I are present.


For the Holiday weekend, we enjoyed a week long vacation with the Couch's in North Myrtle Beach, celebrating Polly's 60th birthday (A BIG MILESTONE) and time with family. We ended the Holiday weekend with a quick trip to Mooresville to visit my family and spent time on Lake Norman.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment